Call for dForce Governor

dForce DAO is fully community-driven, the community and DF holders drive major protocol changes across the dForce network.

The launch of DF Staking, particularly the introduction to veDF (lock-up staking), allows DF holders who lock up their DF to delegate their voting rights to governors of their chosen. We believe this is a great step forward to empower the community by opening up comprehensive governance, and welcome experts from different domains to participate in dForce governance. Through DF delegation, experts can leverage their expertise and reputation to vote on behalf of DF token holders with their delegated voting power.

To this end, we would like to summon dForce Governor from the dForce community and beyond, to participate in dForce governance. This is a fully decentralized, open, and permission-less - veDF holders can delegate their voting power to any governor they believe is a good fit. This is not mandatory, but for those who are interested in serving as a dForce Governor and want to win over the trust from your DF delegates, you are expected to:

• Engage in governance related discussions in different communication channels of dForce (Forum, Twitter, Discord, Telegram, etc).
  • Carry out proposal reviews.
  • Vote on the topics discussed in the forum.
  • Attend community related calls for updates.
  • Explore opportunities to actively contribute to the dForce community.

How to Become a dForce Governor?

Anyone can apply and become a dForce Governor - it is fully open and permissionless. Please also be reminded that this is a non-paid role. For those who feel like they would be a good fit, please introduce yourself (Ethereum address + personal profile) to the dForce community by @dForcenet on Twitter or replying to this post and help us to get to know you!

There will be no review or vesting process, as long as you post your ETH address (or ENS), and you give a good introduction about yourself, the rest are all in the hand of veDF holders.

dForce governors will have a channel on discord for related discussions.

Website | Forum | Twitter | Telegram | Medium

2 Likes

DF TO THE MOON :new_moon:

Address: joyious.eth
Twitter: joyious.eth (@joyioushe) / Twitter

1 Like

Address: zxyge.eth
Link: zxyge.eth (@Zxyge_Eth) / Twitter

Address: endom.eth
Twitter: EndOM

1 Like

Wallet address: 0x84bB8b4006288022c3b8EE1A23Baf201C8905a64

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I have the motivation to be an DF Delegator and I am really into ETH technology. It’s my honour to be an dForce DAO Delegate.

My web3 qualifications / skills: I am a software developer with an interest in web3 and it’s protocols. My technical capabilities allow me to build full-stack web3 applications from Smart Contracts (Solidity, Hardhat) to front-end applications (JavaScript, React)

2 Likes

Address: 0x41FbB7EBA01804b60817236dB585d7A842fECab8
Twitter: leo

1 Like

一直参与dForce项目,从之前的稳定币USDx到之后dToken、GOLDx、USR,以及DEX聚合等,到如今的借贷协议。dForce打造了一套完整的协议矩阵,跨链BSC、Arbitrum、Optimism、Polygon多个网络,作为一个dForce忠实粉丝,非常开心参与dForce协议治理,所以我决定申请作为dForce Governor。
我的以太地址:0xdFe89CAF65862c5B46FA22e8fA2296e05BfCBF94
我的Twitter:Wu_Bitcoin

1 Like

Address: 0x35d24be0ee83ed22a3f0f6245b3550c915839425
DF GO!

1 Like

Address: 0x35137867d87Bf78f8c4340C00872930CBb5f92e0
Twitter: CHANHUN

1 Like

Hi everyone, I’m Maggie.

I’ve been involved professionally in the Ethereum ecosystem with marketing and operation since 2019. dForce has been one of my first passions in the DeFi space. I look forward to joining the conversation and seeing dForce realize its potential.

My ETH address: 0xb53dF1ce7C09eA7e55f5dA22d58c26785bb507D8

2 Likes

Personally built every project of dForce since 2018, experienced every ups and downs, witnessed the changes in the industry and the growth of dForce. dForce has been doing things seriously, never slack, never give self up even in desperation, and we will always be in the future. dForce! “Better future”.

Who is me: Head of development of dForce.
Ethereum address: 0x5ef01a9aB62f700BB0BCC0F11f9CF7aa8fc543fd
Twitter: @tbeeqgnui

2 Likes

我就是dforce中文社群最活跃的小白—— 之一 :)

关于一切DeFi的理论和实践都从dforce开始,非常感谢早期社群里的热心人。作为dforce的铁粉和df的holder,希望参与dforce的治理,特此申请dForce Governor。

我的以太地址:askfm.eth
我的Twitter:askfm

Address: 0xcjl.eth
Twitter: @0xcjl
Profile: A defi farmer since Aug 2020

Address:lovesifu.eth
Twitter:https://twitter.com/deephea29088204

个人介绍:
全职研究搬砖套利的在学习者,早期从事Web渗透
Github:r4bbit2015 · GitHub
CSDN:r4bbit的博客_CSDN博客-C/C++,无趣之美,渗透测试领域博主
逆向分析OHM 1000w美金的单笔卖单背后的成本 - HackMD