dForce pioneers in staking by introducing a hybrid model featuring both Free Staking and Lock-up Staking, which is the first of its kind in DeFi.
Free Staking allows DF holders to stake and unstake at any time, and earn a passive yield. Now let’s move on to see how to participate in dForce Free Staking.
- Navigate to dForce, click on ‘Staking’ and choose ‘Free Staking’ to continue.
- You can see the total amount of DF participating in Free Staking, % of free staked DF as of total circulated DF, current APY for Free Staking, and my staked DF on the Free Staking page.
- A first-time user has to click on ‘Enable’ and confirm from your Metamask before you can stake with dForce.
- You can see the balance of DF sitting in your wallet.
- Now please enter the amount of DF you’d like to stake or click on ‘Max’ to stake all, and then click on the ‘Stake’ button to continue. You also need to confirm the transaction from your metamask.
- Now you can see your current position in the bar on the top right corner. This number will grow over time with accrued interest. Participants can vote with your staking certificate through Snapshot or unstake at any time!