Recently XDEFI Wallet has integrated Arbitrum to their wallet so I am here with a proposal to get XDEFI wallet integrated within dForce.
Quick overview about XDEFI Wallet:
- It is a multi-chain, self custodial wallet allows you to securely store, swap, and send Crypto and NFTs
- Supports 13 different blockchain which includes 4 out of 5 different chains in which dForce is deployed. (Polygon, ETH, BSC, Arbitrum)
- Native cross chains swaps across Top L1 Blockchains within the wallet.
- XDEFI currently support 3 different browsers- Chrome, Brave and Microsoft Edge
- Supports hardware wallets like LEDGER.
Advantages of integration of XDEFI Wallet:
- Ready to use Developers SDK for integration of XDEFI Wallet - LINK
- Unlike Metamask, XDEFI not only supports EVM Chains but non EVM Chains as well so if in case the projects is deployed to Non-EVM Chains the hassle to integrate different wallet is resolved.
Upcoming major updates:
- Solana (Probably next month) and NEAR Integration (Q3 2022)
- Terra V2 (Within few weeks)
- Dex Aggregation (1inch, Paraswap, etc.) + Bridges (Wormhole, Rainbow Bridge, etc.) within the wallet (Q4 2022)
- Mobile Application (Q4 2022)
Here is an article that you can read for further information about XDEFI’s Mission - LINK
XDEFI Wallet Social Profiles: