Integration Proposal

Hello,

By way of introduction, I am on the Business Development team working for Bitcoin.com. We recently launched VERSE, a reward and utility token tied to the our ecosystem and its Verse DEX. We would love to speak with you about the possibility of integrating it our Verse DEX into dForce’s DEX aggregator.

If you are interested, please let me know.

Thank you, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

VERSE DEX: https://verse.bitcoin.com/

Kind Regards,
Ben

Hi, welcome to the community! :wave:

It seems like a Centralized Swap, right? And why does its price deviate more from the actual price? Such as:

And now 1 ETH = 1270 USDT

1 Like

Hi Miku,

It’s a DEX, not a centralized swap.

Verse DEX aims to bring everyone permissionless and non-custodial trading access, with a special focus on people new to DeFi. Verse DEX is focused on offering a DEX that anyone can use. While almost all other DEXs are intimidating to new users, Verse DEX will be seamlessly integrated into the our self-custody Wallet (>36M wallets), giving its millions of users an easy-to-use DEX.

Verse DEX is available on Ethereum and SmartBCH blockchains, but is continuously expanding onto low-fee, high-transaction speed blockchains.

DEX Contract: GitHub - bitcoin-portal/bitcoincom-solidity-swap: smart-contracts for the swap functionality

News Articles:

Emmm, but when I try to connect wallet, it shows two ways like this:

So what is the meaning of For Centralized Swaps?

Hi Miku,

Thanks for you comment. Per the image below, the “centralized swap” relate to “centralize exchange” drop-down, whereby we partner with swap providers to source more token & price options. This is what is currently available in our Bitcoin.com Wallet (>36M wallets). Our Wallet will soon natively integrate our DEX, whereby users will be able to interact with the DEX in a similar manner as our current swap function. The long-term plan here is no centralization, and full decentralization with swaps, etc as the DEX continues to grow.

Hi Miku, any update on the integration timeline?

Thank you,
Ben

Hi Miku, looking forward to hearing from you on the next steps. Hope you have a Happy Holidays and New Years!

Kindly message me on Telegram if that’s easier for prompt communications. My username is @benfriedman

Regards,
Ben

Hi @Miku,

I hope you’re well. Is there an update on this proposal?

Hi @Miku, hope all is well and that you had a great weekend. Kindly following up on the above and to align on the next steps. Thank you!

@Miku, could you please provide an update? Thank you.